How to Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
Last Updated on June 1, 2021 by Daniel Osakwe
In this article, we’ll cover the directions needed for transferring pictures from an Android gadget to a computer (Windows or Mac) utilizing either a USB link or a wireless association. So, if you’ve been having issues with this, here’s a permanent solution for you.
How to Transfer Photos From Android to Windows 10 Using USB
Moving photographs from your Android gadget to a Windows PC is speedy and straightforward utilizing a USB link. It can likewise move a wide range of documents rapidly.
- Interface a viable USB link to your phone and Windows PC. This may be Micro-USB to USB-A, USB-C to USB-A, or USB-C to USB-C, depending on your specific cell phone and Windows PC’s accessible ports.
- When notified, open your telephone utilizing your password or biometrics.
- Depending on your inclinations, you might be asked to pick what sort of connection you need. Choose File Transfer.
On the off chance that you’re not given that alternative quickly, open your telephone’s notices menu by swiping from the top. Look down to Silent notifications and select USB document transfer turned on. At that point select whether you need the USB association to be constrained by the Connected device or This Device. We suggest choosing This Device so you can handle the association from your telephone.
- At that point, in the following area, likewise, select how you need the USB association to be utilized. For this situation, choose File Transfer.
- Open File Explorer on Windows. Your Android telephone should now show up as an outer drive.
- Explore your specific telephone document framework to discover the folder with your photographs in.
- Copy and paste any photographs you need to move to your Windows PC.
- When completed, unplug your telephone from your PC.
Transfer Photos From Android to Windows 10 Using OneDrive
Microsoft’s OneDrive is incorporated directly into Windows and is one approach to move photographs and different records to your Windows PC from an Android gadget.
- On the off chance that you don’t as of now have it, download and introduce the OneDrive application from the Play Store.
- At that point, open OneDrive on your cell phone, and you can choose a folder that you need to move the photographs too, or you can click the + (plus icon) in the upper-right corner, at that point select Create Folder.
- Whenever you’ve opened or made a folder, select the + symbol in the upper right again and select Upload.
- Select the photographs you need to transfer to your OneDrive distributed storage. Documents are naturally transferred as you select them.
In the event that this strategy is excessively sluggish or manual, you can likewise choose the Photos tab and turn on Camera Upload to naturally back up all photographs you take to your OneDrive.
- On your Windows PC, open OneDrive.
- Reorder the photographs you need to store on your PC hard drive from OneDrive to their new location.
Transfer Photos From Android to MacOS Using USB
Like Windows, macOS allows you rapidly to move photographs from Android utilizing a USB association. You need the right link for your gadgets and the Android File Transfer application.
- Download and introduce the Android File Transfer app.
- Interface a viable USB link to your Android telephone and macOS gadget. This might be Micro-USB to USB-A, USB-C to USB-A, or USB-C to USB-C, depending on your specific cell phone and Mac’s accessible ports.
- Open your gadget whenever mentioned and select File Transfer from the rundown of association alternatives.
In the event that you’re not given that alternative, open up your telephone’s notices menu by swiping from the top. Look down to Silent notifications and select Android System—Charging this gadget by means of USB. At that point select File Transfer from the rundown of choices.
- Open the Android File Transfer application. You should see it on the Launchpad.
- Discover your Android gadget in the primary Window.
- Intuitive, or reorder any photographs you need to save to your Mac.
Transfer Photos From Android to MacOS Using Bluetooth
A Bluetooth connection can let you send photographs to your Mac gadget remotely. Here’s the manner by which to do it.
- Ensure you’ve empowered Bluetooth on both your Android and macOS gadgets.
- On your Mac, open System Preferences > Sharing and make a point to mark the case next to Bluetooth Sharing.
- On your Android, go to System Preferences > Bluetooth > Connect to start matching.
- On your Android gadget, open your favored photograph application and select the photograph you need to share.
- Select the Share icon in the base left.
- Choose Bluetooth from the accessible choices.
- Select the macOS gadget; the photograph should move to your Mac as quickly as your Bluetooth association will permit.