How to Find HP Laptop Battery Model Number
Last Updated on June 1, 2021 by Daniel Osakwe
This article will disclose how to discover the battery model number for your HP laptop. We’ll go several different ways to figure out which equipment will work with your particular model of PC.
How Do I Know Which Battery to Buy for My HP Laptop?
You’ll have to understand what sort of battery is in your HP laptop when you need to purchase a substitution or extra. You will not really purchase precisely the same sort of battery that accompanied your HP laptop when you go to get a substitution. You can get one either dependent on the model of the PC you have or by taking a gander at the real battery.
How to Find a Battery Model from the Laptop Model
On the off chance that you don’t have a clue about the specific model number of your HP PC, the most straightforward approach to discover it is to take a look at the actual laptop. Some fine print or a sticker will contain the data you need. In the event that you can’t see the model number or the sticker is missing, follow these means on the PC:
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Settings.
- Select System.
- Look down the left sheet and click About.
- Your model number will seem under Device Specifications.
Whenever you’ve tracked down your model number, you can do a web search for it and “battery.” Alternatively, you can utilize an apparatus on HP’s site to get the data you need.
- Explore the HP Laptop Battery Finder page.
- At the highest point of the menu, click the tab for the group of workstations you own.
- Track down your particular sort of PC in the left segment, and note the relating item(s) in the Compatible Battery section close to it.
- Quest for that kind of battery in your preferred online store.
How to Find an HP Laptop Battery Model on the Battery
In case you’re anticipating supplanting the battery yourself, you can check the battery’s model number on the segment. The particulars of getting to your PC’s inward segments will contrast dependent on the model, yet here’s an overall depiction of how it functions. You can get full directions by downloading the item manually on HP’s help site. Since this strategy is more obtrusive and unsafe than the past one, possibly use it in case you’re OK with eliminating the battery.
- Shut down your PC and unplug both the charging string and any associated gadgets in the event that you have any.
- Turn the PC over.
- On the off chance that essential, cautiously eliminate the elastic feet to uncover screws.
- On the off chance that your PC has strip-style elastic feet, eliminate them gradually and cautiously; they can tear without any problem.
- Eliminate the entirety of the screws appending the base plate to the PC. This equipment for the most part requires a 00 Phillips screwdriver.
- Monitor which screws you eliminate from which openings, as they might be of various lengths. You’ll have to ensure you return them to similar spots when you reassemble your PC.
- On the off chance that fundamental, utilize a slim, plastic apparatus to painstakingly pry the base plate off.
- Find the battery, which will be on a similar side of the PC as the charging port.
- The battery ought to have the model and power data printed straightforwardly on it; note this information and discover a battery on the web or in-store both of a similar sort or with indistinguishable particulars.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of battery is in my HP laptop?
Lithium-particle kaleidoscopic battery. At that point shop from our HP Pavilion Laptops line and their incredible implicit 3-cell 41 Wh Lithium-particle kaleidoscopic battery, which would quickly be able to energize to the half limit in around 30 minutes. During customary use, it can flaunt over seven hours of life from an HD show and more than six with FHD.
Will HP replace my laptop?
Continuously request 24-hour conveyance, HP conveys substitution PCs solely after accepting the deficient piece from you, in this way, even with the overnight dispatch, the entire cycle may require 3-4 days before you get a substitution PC.
What is HP return policy on laptops?
Our merchandise exchange on most products* is 30 days from the conveyance. On the off chance that your request is outside of the return window, if it’s not too much trouble, contact HP Technical Support for item support. Just things that have been bought straightforwardly from HP.com, either through the HP Online Store or by telephone can be returned.